|Early Bird by April 25||Normal Fee|
|Presentation and Publication|
|Students (Full Registration)||$460||$500|
|Online (Full Registration)||$360||$400|
|Non-Students (Full Registration)||$510||$550|
|Participation Only-click here to register now|
|Additional Page/ Per One||$70||$70|
|Additional Paper / Per One||$380||$380|
|One Day Visit||$100||$100|
- Attention: The organizing committee will not ask delegates to provide credit card information for any purpose. The registration will be completed only via conference system. Please be alert.
- Full Registration: Long & short papers in conference are required at least one author to register by paying the full registration and to present onsite. Registerd and presented (Oral/Poster) full papers will be published into the conference proceedings.
- Presenter: Without a full paper to be included in conference proceedings. Only Presentation at the conference.
- Onsite Payment: Participants will required to pay extra 50USD based on regular fee.
- Each registration will allow for only one paper to be published and presented. Authors must pay an extra fee if they wish to publish and present more than one paper. One registration permits only the participation of one author in the conference.
- Students must provide valid proof by e-mail when submitting their registration and payment. (Student ID for example)
- Full Registration includes: access to all the conference sessions, oral/poster presentation, conference documentation and proceedings, working lunch, coffee breaks, welcome reception, gala dinner and inclusion of presented papers in the conference proceedings.
- Presenter Registration includes: access to all the conference sessions, oral/poster presentation, conference documentation, working lunch, coffee breaks, welcome reception, gala dinner.
- Listeners Registration includes: access to all the conference sessions, conference documentation, working lunch, coffee breaks, welcome reception, gala dinner.
If a registrant is unable to attend an event for any reason, they may substitute, by arrangement with the registrar, someone else of co-authors or from the same institute/organization. Written requests for cancellations must be sent to the Conference Secretary via e-mail email@example.com.
In case of cancellation, partial cancellation or modification the following fees apply:
|Cancellation up to 90 days prior to event date:||30USD processing fee is required|
|89-60 days prior to event date:||30% processing fee is required|
|59-30 days prior to event date:||50% processing fee is required|
|29-0 days prior to event date:||No refund|
In the event of no-show, the author will, in all cases, be required to pay 100% of the value (including VAT).
The organizer cannot refund or pay any compensation where could not attend the conference is prevented by reason of circumstances which amount to “personal reason”. Such as travel difficulties, visa problems, health issues, financial default etc.
The organizer cannot accept responsibility, refund or pay any compensation where the performance of the conference is prevented or affected by reason of circumstances which amount to “force majeure”. Circumstances amounting to “force majeure” include any event which we could not, even with all due care, foresee or avoid. Such circumstances include the fire, flood, explosion, storm or other weather damage, break-in, criminal damage, riots or civil strife, industrial action, natural or nuclear disaster, fire, adverse weather conditions, war or threat of war, actual or threatened terrorist activity, epidemic and all similar situations beyond our control.
Date and Place Statement
The organizer has the right to change the date and place of the conference under the reason of amount to “force majeure” circumstances. The participants of the conference are obliged to cooperate with the organizer's change and refund policy.
- Take care of your belongings during the conference. The organizer is NOT responsible for the loss.
- Always wear your conference badge all the time. There’ll be no access without a badge.